At Audi Hearing Clinic, the audiologists hold a Masters degree in Clinical Audiology, are members of Audiology
Australia and Allied Health. They have extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Pediatric Hearing assessment (babies infants, toddlers and children)
- Adult Hearing Assessment including special care for the elderly
- Diagnostic tests for determining cause of hearing loss
- Prescribing and fitting hearing aids
- Hearing improvement programs
- Counselling and advise on hearing loss
- Counselling, advice and management of Tinnitus (ringing sound in the ear)
- Counselling on ways to protect against hearing loss
- Fitting of assistive devices and wireless technology
- Provision and fitting of customised swimmers & musicians earplugs.
At Audi Hearing Clinic, we provide clients with special one on one care to ensure that their individual
hearing needs and concerns are addressed. We also cater for non english speaking clients. Our staff can speak
other languages such as Arabic, Vietnamese and more.